Scorch an Island - an addictive multiplayer tank game, based on the idea of Scorched Earth.
The gameplay is simple - choose weapon, set angle, power and fire! The more distant the shoot is, the more points you score.
The goal is to destroy all the competing tanks and get as much points as possible.
The game features high detailed three-dimensional fully deformable environment and a lot of special effects. But for all that there is a really simple gameplay, typical for two-dimensional games.
The game supports hot-seat, LAN and Internet multiplayer modes with up to 8 players at once.
» version 1.1 - posted on 2005-07-27
Internet play support added
» version 1.2 - posted on 2006-07-27
Bugfix, gameplay improvement
EULA - End User License Agreement
This is an license agreement between you, the end-user, and Avalanche Team, the developer and publisher of the Scorch an Island ("the Product").
This licence agreement describes the conditions under which you may use and distribute the Product.
If you are unable or unwilling to accept these conditions, you may not use or install the Product.
1. Avalanche Team hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the Product. For evaluation version, the license is granted, and is time-limited. For full version you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
2. The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Product is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Product will remain the exclusive property of Avalanche Team and you will not acquire any rights to the Product except as expressly set forth in this license.
3. You may copy the evaluation version of the Product as you wish, and give exact copies of the original evaluation version to anyone, and distribute the evaluation version of the Product in its unmodified form via electronic means.
4. If you wish to continue to use the Product after evaluation period, you MUST buy the full version.
5. You may use the full version of the Product in any legal purposes on one computer at a time.
6. The full version of the Product may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the Product is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
7. You may not emulate, clone, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Product.
8. THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE THE PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AVALANCHE TEAM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF ROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THE PRODUCT.
9. The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Product.
Land Air Sea Warfare RTS FREE Command a force of thousands of units into strategic warfare in this new RTS game. Fortify your base with turrets, surface to air missile launchers, torpedo launchers, and long range cannons. Next create factories to pump out enormous legions of vehicles, aircraft, and ships to wage war with,... Download
Island Village FREE Wish you were in a tropical paradise? Haven't seen the sun and the ocean for a while? Need some adventure in your life? If so, you are in the right place! A sea voyage has gone completely wrong for a group of brave traveling cats. Now they have to make a new home on an island where no cat has... Download
Scoutaway FREE A team of scouts is stranded on an island. The boat is wrecked and You must help them to survive in the wilderness. Use the skills of your group members to build and maintain your camp and rebuild the boat to get away. Download